Jason Pierre-Paul news, rumors and stats

Jason Pierre-Paul

2012NYG1666236.501110
2013NYG112772.001100
Average:501471110
Total:2015429.52230

Giants | Jason Pierre-Paul injured

Fri, 22 Aug 2014 20:39:23 -0700

New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul (knee) suffered a right knee injury in the preseason game Friday, Aug. 22, against the New York Jets. However, after being checked by trainers, he was able to continue.

Comment (0) | Share: Tweet!Share on Facebook | Source: CBSSports.com

Giants | Jason Pierre-Paul not worried about preseason performance

Wed, 20 Aug 2014 15:02:36 -0700

New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul said he is not concerned with not having a sack in three preseason games. "It's not important at all," Pierre-Paul said. "We only get 25 snaps, that's not a realistic number for me to play. ... You don't get a feel of what the offensive tackle's doing or the inside rusher. I'm not worried about sacks in the preseason. Wait a couple weeks and we'll see."

Comment (0) | Share: Tweet!Share on Facebook | Source: ESPNNewYork.com - Kieran Darcy

Giants | Jason Pierre-Paul impressing

Mon, 11 Aug 2014 06:56:22 -0700

New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul has looked good thus far, and he looks healthy. He tossed an offensive tackle aside in the first preseason game and delivered a big hit on the quarterback.

Comment (0) | Share: Tweet!Share on Facebook | Source: The Star-Ledger - Jordan Raanan

Giants | Jason Pierre-Paul not worried about contract

Thu, 24 Jul 2014 21:19:53 -0700

New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul said he is not concerned about his contract status even though he is entering the final year of his deal. "When I'm on the field, family matters and off-the-field issues, I'm not going to worry about it, it's all about my brothers and doing what I do best. When you go home, that's when you think about that stuff," Pierre-Paul said.

Comment (0) | Share: Tweet!Share on Facebook | Source: New York Daily News

Giants | Jason Pierre-Paul 100 percent

Mon, 23 Jun 2014 08:11:53 -0700

New York Giants general manager Jerry Reese said DE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder) is 100 percent.

Comment (0) | Share: Tweet!Share on Facebook | Source: New York Daily News - Ebenezer Samuel

Giants | Jason Pierre-Paul playing with something to prove

Thu, 19 Jun 2014 09:51:05 -0700

New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul wants to silence his critics after a lost season due to a surgically repaired back and a shoulder problem in 2013. "I got something to prove this year, and I'm going to shut a whole bunch of people up," he said. "I want to shut them up, you know what I'm saying? It's not even going to be new to me. I'm confident in the way I play my game, you know what I'm saying? When I'm at the top of my game, it's ridiculous. Everyone has seen me there before." Pierre-Paul had 16.5 sacks in 2011 and just 6.5 sacks in 2012 before only recording two sacks in 2013.

Fantasy Tip: JPP only played in only 11 games last year because of a shoulder ailment, and he wasn't his normal self when he was on the field. If he is indeed fully healthy in 2014, expect a jump in production. However, he's highly unlikely to approach 16 sacks again.

Comment (0) | Share: Tweet!Share on Facebook | Source: Newsday - Tom Rock

Giants | Jason Pierre-Paul expects to see time on both ends

Sun, 01 Jun 2014 21:00:46 -0700

New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul said he expects to receive playing time on both ends of the defensive line this upcoming season.

Comment (0) | Share: Tweet!Share on Facebook | Source: The Star-Ledger - Conor Orr and Jordan Raanan

Giants | Jason Pierre-Paul loses weight, says he's healthy

Fri, 30 May 2014 08:34:02 -0700

New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul said he's feeling healthy and ready to rebound from two down seasons caused by injury and poor performance. He is down to 275 pounds. "My weight's good, I'm out there running and nothing's bothering me so I'm in pretty good shape."

Fantasy Tip: Even if JPP returns to his recent glory, the DT still isn't more than a fantasy matchup play. Of course, in IDP leagues, a rejuvenated Pierre-Paul could be an every-week start.

Comment (0) | Share: Tweet!Share on Facebook | Source: New York Post - Paul Schwartz

Giants | Jason Pierre-Paul fully healthy

Thu, 29 May 2014 10:13:50 -0700

New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder) said he feels fully healthy and can't wait to put on the pads.

Giants | Jason Pierre-Paul will not be limited

Wed, 23 Apr 2014 13:17:50 -0700

New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul (shoulder) said great and that he will not be limited during offseason workouts. Pierre-Paul has lost 15 pounds this offseason and is comfortable at his current weight of 270 pounds.

Comment (0) | Share: Tweet!Share on Facebook | Source: ESPN.com - Dan Graziano