Seattle Seahawks News, Rumors and Information
Since 1996, KFFL.com has led the way with NFL and fantasy football information. Through our 24/7 NFL Hot off the Wire newsfeed, we have delivered all of the key stories available through print, online, blogs, radio, agents, inside sources and more to give sports fanatics just the tidbits they want (or need) to know about.
It is, however, also nice to obtain the local feel and personality from reporters, columnists, or bloggers around the country tied to a specific team.
KFFL.com's Hot off the Wire Helper gives you just that: Direct links to all of the latest information around the globe on a team-by-team basis. Updated 24/7, Hot off the Wire Helper allows you to read the full story directly from the horse's mouth.
NFL Hot off the Wire Helper Display Options
All NFL Teams
AFC Teams: BAL | BUF | CIN | CLE | DEN | HOU | IND | JAX | KC | MIA | NE | NYJ
| OAK | PIT | SD | TEN
NFC Teams: ARI | ATL | CAR | CHI | DAL | DET | GB | MIN | NO | NYG | PHI | SF | SEA
| STL | TB | WAS
Seattle Seahawks News, Reports and Columns
- 09-26-2016 - Monday draft notes: Kizer, McGlinchey, Engram
- 09-26-2016 - What people are saying: Seahawks expose the 49ers
- 09-26-2016 - Seahawks QB Russell Wilson has sprained MCL, may miss this week
- 09-26-2016 - FANTASY PLAYS: Lots of offense means breakout performers
- 09-26-2016 - Why the Seahawks' defense was so mad after Sunday's game
- 09-26-2016 - Tuesday's poll: Which team are you most interested in this week?
- 09-26-2016 - SeaTalk podcast: Is this the best Seahawks defense of the Pete Carroll era?
- 09-26-2016 - Seahawks opponent outlook: Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick coming off six-interception game
- 09-26-2016 - Seahawks RB Thomas Rawls will be sidelined ‘a few more weeks'
- 09-26-2016 - Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson: ‘It's all just positive'
- 09-26-2016 - High grades for Seahawks' Christine Micheal, Doug Baldwin, defense and others from Pro Football Focus
- 09-26-2016 - Seahawks Morning After: Christine Michael deserves to be starter, regardless of Thomas Rawls' status
- 09-26-2016 - Seahawks' matchup with 49ers brings player activists together
- 09-26-2016 - Pete Carroll says Russell Wilson has MCL sprain and "we'll see what happens," and Thomas Rawls will be out longer than expected
- 09-26-2016 - Wilson injury casts cloud over Seahawks' romp of 49ers
- 09-26-2016 - Jimmy Graham shows he's back in Seattle's romp of 49ers
- 09-26-2016 - Seahawks backup Trevone Boykin makes strides in regular season debut
- 09-26-2016 - Seahawks snap counts: Lots of tight ends, not many defensive subs
- 09-26-2016 - What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and the Seahawks after beating 49ers
- 09-25-2016 - Instant reaction: Seahawks coast by Niners, move to 2-1
- 09-25-2016 - 49ers-Seahawks Stats
- 09-25-2016 - Russell Wilson injured in Seattle's 37-18 rout of 49ers
- 09-25-2016 - 3 & out: Takeaways as injured Russell Wilson, Seahawks down 49ers
- 09-25-2016 - Seahawks QB Russell Wilson forced to leave game
- 09-25-2016 - The Latest: Late afternoon NFL slate has intriguing matchups
- 09-25-2016 - Photos: Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers (Week 2)
- 09-25-2016 - Seahawks RB Thomas Rawls ruled out against 49ers with shin injury
- 09-25-2016 - Live coverage:
Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers (Week 3)
- 09-25-2016 - Seahawks' Michael Bennett thinks Colin Kaepernick gives the 49ers the best chance to win
- 09-25-2016 - Seahawks' much-maligned offensive line finds some consistency vs. 49ers
- 09-25-2016 - Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin on Russell Wilson: ‘My heart dropped'
- 09-25-2016 - ‘I think that's amazing': Colin Kaepernick says Garfield High showed kids can help make stand
- 09-25-2016 - Seahawks get well against 49ers: ‘It just felt more like Seahawk football'
- 09-25-2016 - Seahawks coach Pete Carroll: ‘I thought it was a game that we needed'
- 09-25-2016 - Seahawks trust in Russell Wilson's health, but is banged-up the new normal?
- 09-25-2016 - Pete Carroll sees plenty of familiar signs in Seahawks' victory over 49ers
- 09-25-2016 - Seahawks' Jimmy Graham, Russell Wilson finally show chemistry vs. 49ers
- 09-25-2016 - 2-minute drill: Doug Baldwin's big day, Christine Michael's big runs shape Seahawks' win over 49ers
- 09-25-2016 - Monday's poll: Which unit was more impressive for the Seahawks on Sunday?
- 09-25-2016 - Seattle sports world reacts to Seahawks' big day on offense vs. 49ers, Russell Wilson's injury
- 09-25-2016 - Everything went right for Seahawks in win over 49ers — except for injury to Russell Wilson
- 09-25-2016 - Grading the game: Seahawks get high marks all around vs. 49ers, with caveat of Russell Wilson injury
- 09-25-2016 - First impressions: Seahawks' Doug Baldwin, defense shine as Seattle beats 49ers
- 09-25-2016 - Seahawks' Russell Wilson misses first plays of NFL career after leg injury vs. 49ers
- 09-25-2016 - Seahawks' Doug Baldwin makes big catches, Jimmy Graham snags TD to extend lead vs. 49ers
- 09-25-2016 - Seahawks' Christine Michael scores first two touchdowns of NFL career vs. 49ers
- 09-25-2016 - 49ers' Colin Kaepernick kneels, Seahawks stand arm-in-arm during national anthem
- 09-25-2016 - RB Thomas Rawls leads Seahawks' list of inactive players; C.J. Prosise also inactive
- 09-25-2016 - Live updates: Seahawks vs. 49ers | Seattle looks to bounce back from slow start
- 09-25-2016 - Photos: Seattle Seahawks take on the San Francisco 49ers
- 09-24-2016 - College football Saturday open thread
- 09-24-2016 - Keystone Konfrontation: Unbeaten Steelers at unbeaten Eagles
- 09-24-2016 - Seahawks-49ers Players to Watch: Wilson, Michael, Graham and more
- 09-24-2016 - Seahawks seek to rediscover their running game Sunday against San Francisco 49ers
- 09-24-2016 - Everything is bigger in Texas except for the Texans' score
- 09-24-2016 - Sunday's poll: How will the Seahawks do against the 49ers on Sunday?
- 09-24-2016 - FANTASY PLAYS: Managing Week 3 with no byes, but injuries
- 09-24-2016 - Seahawks add running back Terrence Magee to 53-man roster for Sunday's game against 49ers
- 09-24-2016 - Marshawn Lynch ‘Beast Mode Apparel' store in Seattle Saturday
- 09-24-2016 - Pac-10/12 coaches have prospered in NFL; what if Don James had made the move?
- 09-23-2016 - Seahawks injuries: Thomas Rawls doubtful vs. 49ers
- 09-23-2016 - Seahawks Sideline podcast: Keys to win vs. 49ers
- 09-23-2016 - Seattle knows it being watched after 3 offseason violations
- 09-23-2016 - Seattle Seahawks Week 3 Preview – Is San Francisco A Dream Tuneup, Or A Nightmare?
- 09-23-2016 - Less Bumbling And Stumbling And More Rumbling – A Look At The Seattle Seahawks Offensive Line
- 09-23-2016 - Seattle Seahawks Struggle Offensively To Start Season
- 09-23-2016 - Frank Clark making an impact for Seahawks
- 09-23-2016 - Backtalk: Times readers sound off on Steve Clevenger's suspension, Seahawks offensive line
- 09-23-2016 - Christine Michael ready to lead the way for Seahawks' running game Sunday if needed
- 09-23-2016 - Seahawks RB Thomas Rawls listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against 49ers
- 09-23-2016 - Pete Carroll and Chip Kelly reunite as Seahawks host 49ers
- 09-23-2016 - Week 3 NFL Power Rankings: Patriots remain No. 1, Cardinals climb
- 09-23-2016 - Cohen: Stick to sports? Here's hoping Seahawks, Kaepernick don't
- 09-22-2016 - Seahawks' Baldwin calls for change in wake of shootings
- 09-22-2016 - Seahawks Sideline podcast: Breaking down injuries ahead of Week 3
- 09-22-2016 - Is it time for whites to bend a knee?
- 09-22-2016 - Only knock against Seahawks' defense so far is lack of turnovers
- 09-22-2016 - He Said / She Said – Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers
- 09-22-2016 - Friday's poll: Has the Seahawks-49ers rivalry lost its sizzle without Jim Harbaugh?
- 09-22-2016 - Seahawks injury report for Thursday: Thomas Rawls again sits out
- 09-22-2016 - Seahawks QB Russell Wilson: ‘I'm definitely feeling better'
- 09-22-2016 - Seahawks OL Garry Gilliam grills astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson about the universe over lunch
- 09-22-2016 - Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin asks for state attorneys general to review police training policies
- 09-22-2016 - Are the Seahawks changing their offensive identity? Pete Carroll says no.
- 09-22-2016 - Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell on Jimmy Graham: ‘He'll continue to grow with us'
- 09-22-2016 - 49ers not taking struggling Seahawks lightly
- 09-22-2016 - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers: Hawks drop again in most national-media NFL power rankings
- 09-21-2016 - Seahawks optimistic injured offensive stars will play Sunday
- 09-21-2016 - Seahawks' Doug Baldwin, Tyler Lockett, Thomas Rawls should play vs. 49ers
- 09-21-2016 - Richard Sherman says message of anthem protests getting lost
- 09-21-2016 - Why the Seahawks aren't being cheap on the O-line
- 09-21-2016 - Seahawks Richard Sherman: 'It's not right for people to get killed in the street'
- 09-21-2016 - Brady-less Patriots an underdog at home to Texans
- 09-21-2016 - Marshawn Lynch: Colin Kaepernick protest not 'threat to America'
- 09-21-2016 - Five takeaways from Seahawks offensive line coach Tom Cable: Run game needs to get better, pass protection wasn't so bad against Rams
- 09-21-2016 - Seahawks running back Thomas Rawls needs to be more patient, coaches say
- 09-21-2016 - Marshawn Lynch teams up with Seattle Chocolates to make Beast Mode candy
- 09-21-2016 - Seahawks injury report for Wednesday: Thomas Rawls sits out, Russell Wilson a full participant, Doug Baldwin and Tyler Lockett limited
- 09-21-2016 - Seahawks QB Russell Wilson's ankle feeling better than last week
- 09-21-2016 - Seahawks consulting with NFL on how to practice in offseason, Pete Carroll says
- 09-21-2016 - Seahawks release FB Will Tukuafu, sign RB Terrence Magree to practice squad
- 09-21-2016 - Seahawks receiver Tyler Lockett expects to play Sunday against the 49ers
- 09-21-2016 - Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman on athlete protests: ‘People are still missing the point'
- 09-21-2016 - Seahawks getting mostly good injury news on Russell Wilson, Doug Baldwin, others
- 09-21-2016 - Seahawks still heavily favored to beat 49ers — but not by as much as they were
- 09-21-2016 - Marshawn Lynch on loving retirement and supporting Colin Kaepernick
- 09-20-2016 - How important is a star RB to the Seahawks offense?
- 09-20-2016 - Seahawks among teams falling in Week 3 NFL power rankings
- 09-20-2016 - Report: Seahawks try out three running backs while worried about health of Thomas Rawls
- 09-20-2016 - Wednesday's poll: Who has the best chance of winning their next game?
- 09-20-2016 - Seahawks re-sign WR Kasen Williams to practice squad, release CB Tye Smith
- 09-20-2016 - Can Jimmy Graham save the Seahawks' offense?
- 09-20-2016 - Why the O-line will continue to be a work in progress
- 09-20-2016 - Seahawks' offensive numbers after week two as bad as you'd think they are
- 09-20-2016 - Seattle's offense has gone missing during first 2 weeks
- 09-19-2016 - Seahawks wait, see with injured Doug Baldwin, Tyler Lockett, Thomas Rawls
- 09-19-2016 - Seahawks lose draft pick, fined for violating CBA rules
- 09-19-2016 - What people are saying: Seahawks should be worried
- 09-19-2016 - Seahawks' Pete Carroll: Disputed calls 'made a huge difference'
- 09-19-2016 - Rookie QB Carson Wentz helps Philadelphia Eagles beat Chicago Bears, rise to 2-0
- 09-19-2016 - Five more takeaways from Pete Carroll's Monday press conference: Christine Michael, DeShawn Shead and more
- 09-19-2016 - Tuesday's poll: Which team are you more interested in right now — the Seahawks or Mariners?
- 09-19-2016 - Seahawks opponent outlook: 49ers QB Blaine Gabbert off to rough start
- 09-19-2016 - Pete Carroll, Seahawks must learn to ‘always compete' within NFL rules
- 09-19-2016 - Seahawks not looking to make any offensive line changes other than waiting for Germain Ifedi to return
- 09-19-2016 - Seahawks injury updates: Seattle still waiting on word on Thomas Rawls, Tyler Lockett, others
- 09-19-2016 - Seahawk coach Pete Carroll disappointed in NFL penalties, says ‘I've got to do better'
- 09-19-2016 - Pro Football Focus reviews Seahawks-Rams: Jimmy Graham's use, where Russell Wilson threw and more
- 09-19-2016 - Seahawks fined $400,000, lose 5th-round draft pick for violating offseason workout rules
- 09-19-2016 - Seahawks Morning After: Russell Wilson and offense can, and should, turn it around
- 09-19-2016 - LA Rams celebrate homecoming by shutting down Seahawks, 9-3
- 09-19-2016 - Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says Russell Wilson is ‘a little bit sore but was okay coming out' of Rams' game
- 09-19-2016 - Seahawks QB Russell Wilson plays on despite sprained ankle
- 09-19-2016 - Podcast: Are Seahawks in trouble after puzzling loss to Rams?
- 09-19-2016 - 3 & out: Takeaways from sloppy Seahawks loss to Rams
- 09-19-2016 - Rams beat Seahawks 9-3 on Zuerlein's leg in NFL return to LA
- 09-19-2016 - Instant reaction: Seahawks beaten by Rams (again)
- 09-19-2016 - What national media are saying about Russell Wilson, Seahawks' struggling offense vs. Rams
- 09-18-2016 - Seahawks-Rams Stats
- 09-18-2016 - Seahawks WR Tyler Lockett sustains knee injury against Rams
- 09-18-2016 - The Latest: Woodhead leaves Chargers game with knee injury
- 09-18-2016 - Injury updates for Seahawks WR Tyler Lockett and RB Thomas Rawls
- 09-18-2016 - Photos: Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams (Week 2)
- 09-18-2016 - RB C.J. Prosise among Seahawks' inactives vs. Rams
- 09-18-2016 - Seahawks coach Pete Carroll: ‘It was tough — tough day'
- 09-18-2016 - Seahawks @ Rams open thread
- 09-18-2016 - Live coverage:
Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams (Week 2)
- 09-18-2016 - The Seahawks have scored 15 points in two games. Is the offense fundamentally flawed?
- 09-18-2016 - Seahawks coach Pete Carroll not blaming Christine Michael for effort on fumble
- 09-18-2016 - Pete Carroll and Seahawks frustrated by penalties called against them vs. Rams
Note: Some news sources provide coverage on various teams and wire press stories. Some teams may, at times, display information regarding other teams, too.
All NFL Teams
AFC Teams: BAL | BUF | CIN | CLE | DEN | HOU | IND | JAX | KC | MIA | NE | NYJ
| OAK | PIT | SD | TEN
NFC Teams: ARI | ATL | CAR | CHI | DAL | DET | GB | MIN | NO | NYG | PHI | SF |
SEA | STL | TB | WAS