Jaguars | No plans for Maurice Jones-Drew to hold out
Jacksonville Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew said Friday, Jan. 11, in a satellite radio interview that he has no plans to hold out, ask for a trade or even ask for a new contract. "I went to them last year," Jones-Drew said. "It didn't work out. I'm not going to reach out to them because, you know, I just feel like I tried that last year (and) it didn't work. If the Jaguars want to do a new deal I'm more than open to talk. I'm not going to say I don't want to go there. I've grown up there. This is where I started. I want to win a championship there. That's what I want to do. Now, I'm in the last year of my deal. Once again, people hate this word, but it's part of the business."
Fantasy Tip: Assuming Jones-Drew follows through on his declaration, and he is healthy for the start of training camp after offseason foot surgery, he'll once again be a Top 10 fantasy option at his position in 2013.
2013-01-11 18:18:12 | Source: SiriusXM NFL Radio - Adam Schein
Access more Maurice Jones-Drew news and rumors by clicking here....
For additional NFL information, please view KFFL's NFL Hot off the Wire.