Hot off the Wire news, rumors and tips

Redskins | Ma'ake Kemoeatu says he's about 60 percent

Washington Redskins DT Ma'ake Kemoeatu (Achilles') is focusing on getting back to the level he was before he ruptured his Achilles' tendon, reports Paul Tenorio, of The Washington Post. Kemoeatu said, "I'm probably like really close, like 60 percent close right now. I'm going to complete the other 40 percent in the next four weeks. My Achilles is feeling great."

2010-08-03 17:11:14 | Source: 1 No Source

Access more Ma'ake Kemoeatu news and rumors by clicking here....

What do you think? Sound off!


For additional NFL information, please view KFFL's NFL Hot off the Wire.


Fantasy Sports News

NFL Hot off the Wire News | MLB Hot off the Wire News | NASCAR Hot off the Wire News