NFL | Fire hits Clarett's condo
The Associated Press reports a fire gutted the first floor of a condominium where former NFL RB Maurice Clarett was staying with his girlfriend, two other couples and a baby, firefighters said. The fire started Sunday morning, April 9, while Clarett and his girfriend were out to breakfast. No one who was inside in the condo was hurt. Investigators have not determined how the fire started.
2006-04-10 15:04:22 | Source:
Access more Maurice Clarett news and rumors by clicking here....
For additional NFL information, please view KFFL's NFL Hot off the Wire.