KFFL Mobile | NFL News | MLB News | NASCAR News
Fantasy Football Waiver Wire: The 17 players you must add before Week 11
Each week during the NFL season, KFFL's Fantasy Football Waiver Wire breaks down players to pick up. We'll let you know which fantasy football free agents are worth grabbing, whether for immediate use or future gains.
Note: Percentage of polled leagues in which player is available is listed in parentheses.
16) TE Brandon Bostick, Green Bay Packers (100 percent)
15) New York Giants DST (39 percent)
14) WR Marquise Goodwin, Buffalo Bills (99 percent) - NEW
13) WR Tavon Austin, St. Louis Rams (63 percent)
12) QB Carson Palmer, Arizona Cardinals (61 percent) - NEW
11) WR Rishard Matthews, Miami Dolphins (99 percent) - NEW
10) TE John Carlson, Minnesota Vikings (99 percent)
9) WR Santonio Holmes, New York Jets (88 percent) - NEW
8) QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tennessee Titans (98 percent)
7) RB Chris Ogbonnaya, Cleveland Browns (74 percent) - NEW
6) RB Dennis Johnson, Houston Texans (73 percent)
5) WR Mario Manningham, San Francisco 49ers (82 percent)
4) RB Brian Leonard, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (99 percent) - NEW
3) WR DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans (32 percent)
2) WR Jarrett Boykin, Green Bay Packers (32 percent)
1) QB Case Keenum, Houston Texans (42 percent)
Rate this article
Average score: Fewer than 3 votes.