Each week during the NFL season, KFFL's Fantasy Football Waiver Wire breaks down players to pick up. We'll let you know which fantasy football free agents are worth grabbing, whether for immediate use or future gains.
Note: Percentage of polled leagues in which player is available is listed in parentheses.
20) PK Rob Bironas, Tennessee Titans (84 percent) - NEW
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers DST (80 percent)
18) Pittsburgh Steelers DST (42 percent) - NEW
17) PK Jay Feely, Arizona Cardinals (85 percent)
16) Buffalo Bills DST (67 percent) - NEW
15) TE Anthony Fasano, Kansas City Chiefs (97 percent) - NEW
14) WR Miles Austin, Dallas Cowboys (52 percent) - NEW
13) WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee Titans (98 percent) - NEW
12) WR Dexter McCluster, Kansas City Chiefs (82 percent)
11) WR Michael Crabtree, San Francisco 49ers (32 percent)
10) RB Benny Cunningham, St. Louis Rams (99 percent)
9) TE Ladarius Green, San Diego Chargers (99 percent)
8) QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tennessee Titans (80 percent)
7) RB Bilal Powell, New York Jets (45 percent)
6) WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Minnesota Vikings (86 percent)
5) RB Rashard Mendenhall, Arizona Cardinals (33 percent)
4) QB Mike Glennon, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (45 percent)
3) RB Dennis Johnson, Houston Texans (80 percent)
2) WR Nate Burleson, Detroit Lions (65 percent)
1) QB Carson Palmer, Arizona Cardinals (34 percent)
About Herija C. Green
A graduate of the prestigious Top Gun school, Green's ego writes checks his body can't cash. When he's not overdrawing his ego's bank account, Green enjoys games of beach volleyball, riding his Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle, and buzzing the tower (whether the pattern is full or not). He resides in the Danger Zone and yes, Ice... Man, he is dangerous. He also writes.
Don't miss these great reports....