Do not overrate scoring. Everybody scores in this league. The players who distinguish themselves are those who take a consistent number of shots and shoot a percentage in a similar reign most games. H ow many shots a player takes per game is a great indicator of what to expect in a given week and how involved that player is in his team's offensive plan. Do not look at only the basic statistics. To find the trendy players, dig as deep as possible.
10) SG-SF Thabo Sefolosha, Oklahoma City Thunder (89 percent)
9) PF Marcus Morris, Phoenix Suns (82 percent)
8) SG Evan Fournier, Denver Nuggets (93 percent)
7) PG-SG Brian Roberts, New Orleans Pelicans (60 percent)
6) PF Ed Davis, Memphis Grizzlies (83 percent)
5) PF Mike Scott, Atlanta Hawks (91 percent)
4) PF-C Amar'e Stoudemire, New York Knicks (51 percent)
3) PF Kris Humphries, Boston Celtics (44 percent)
2) PG Alec Burks, Utah Jazz (52 percent)
1) SF Mike Dunleavy, Chicago Bulls (55 percent)
About Justin "Fensty" Fensterman
Fensterman covers fantasy basketball for KFFL and joined the team in 2012. He is a Sports Radio Producer on SiriusXM's Fantasy Sports Radio channel, the first channel dedicated solely to fantasy sports. An avid fantasy basketball player, Fensty's biggest accomplishment in the fantasy sports world was in 2004 when he had an undefeated season in a Yahoo! Sports Fantasy NBA league and was ranked in the top 30 among all players in the world.
A native from Oyster Bay, NY, Fensty left New York to study Broadcast Journalism at American University in Washington D.C. in 2005. Fensty has previously worked for MLB Network Radio on SiriusXM, NBC Sports, Fox Sports, MTV and News 12: Long Island.
Don't miss these great reports....