Now is the perfect time to look at statistical trends month by month. If a player shows steady improvement in a certain statistic, look to see if his playing time has also steadily improved.
If a player averaged 0.5 blocks per game in November then 1.0 block in December and you see an increase in minutes over that time, it can be a direct correlation. It shows that the player is needed on defense by their team and thus giving him minutes and more opportunities to be productive. Dig to find the trends.
10) SG-SF Tony Snell, Chicago Bulls (88 percent)
9) PF-C Ed Davis, Memphis Grizzlies (88 percent)
8) PG-SG Luke Ridnour, Milwaukee Bucks (89 percent)
7) SG-SF C.J. Miles, Cleveland Cavaliers (71 percent)
6) PF-C Patrick Patterson, Toronto Raptors (89 percent)
5) SF Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Charlotte Bobcats (59 percent)
4) SG-SF Vince Carter, Dallas Mavericks (56 percent)
3) SG Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Detroit Pistons (88 percent)
2) PG Mo Williams, Portland Trail Blazers (73 percent)
1) C Timofey Mozgov, Denver Nuggets (71 percent)
About Justin "Fensty" Fensterman
Fensterman covers fantasy basketball for KFFL and joined the team in 2012. He is a Sports Radio Producer on SiriusXM's Fantasy Sports Radio channel, the first channel dedicated solely to fantasy sports. An avid fantasy basketball player, Fensty's biggest accomplishment in the fantasy sports world was in 2004 when he had an undefeated season in a Yahoo! Sports Fantasy NBA league and was ranked in the top 30 among all players in the world.
A native from Oyster Bay, NY, Fensty left New York to study Broadcast Journalism at American University in Washington D.C. in 2005. Fensty has previously worked for MLB Network Radio on SiriusXM, NBC Sports, Fox Sports, MTV and News 12: Long Island.
Don't miss these great reports....