With the amount of injuries piling up this early in the season, there are still quite a few teams who do not have a consistent rotation. The Lakers, Nets and Bulls have suffered from major health issues and have deep rotations. The deeper the rotation is, the more playing time that is diversified. Do not shy away from owning multiple players on the same team. Depending on the club, it could be in fact beneficial.
10) PF-C Chris Kaman, Los Angeles Lakers (83 percent)
9) SF-PF James Johnson, Memphis Grizzlies (96 percent)
8) SG-SF Francisco Garcia, Houston Rockets (89 percent)
7) SF Matt Barnes, Los Angeles Clippers (92 percent)
6) SF Omri Casspi, Houston Rockets (88 percent)<
5) SF-PF Mirza Teletovic, Brooklyn Nets (77 percent)
4) PF-C Chris Andersen, Miami Heat (97 percent)
3) SG Marco Belinelli, San Antonio Spurs (85 percent)
2) PG Jordan Farmar, Los Angeles Lakers (64 percent)
1) SF Caron Butler, Milwaukee Bucks (44 percent)
About Justin "Fensty" Fensterman
Fensterman covers fantasy basketball for KFFL and joined the team in 2012. He is a Sports Radio Producer on SiriusXM's Fantasy Sports Radio channel, the first channel dedicated solely to fantasy sports. An avid fantasy basketball player, Fensty's biggest accomplishment in the fantasy sports world was in 2004 when he had an undefeated season in a Yahoo! Sports Fantasy NBA league and was ranked in the top 30 among all players in the world.
A native from Oyster Bay, NY, Fensty left New York to study Broadcast Journalism at American University in Washington D.C. in 2005. Fensty has previously worked for MLB Network Radio on SiriusXM, NBC Sports, Fox Sports, MTV and News 12: Long Island.
Don't miss these great reports....