Now that we are nearly a couple of months into the season, players who were previously brought up as possible waiver wire pick-ups will be brought to the table again.
The waiver wire is an endless cycle of trending players. A player can have a strong month followed by two weaker ones and then another strong one. Do not think long-term with a lot of your waiver wire add/drop dilemmas. Look to see how the player can help you today. Borrow these players for a week or two and ride that wave until the player cools off.
10) SF Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors (94 percent)
9) PG D.J. Augustin, Chicago Bulls (82 percent)
8) SG-SF Jared Dudley, Los Angeles Clippers (78 percent)
7) SG-SF Xavier Henry, Los Angeles Lakers (91 percent)
6) PF Trevor Booker, Washington Wizards (82 percent)
5) PF-C Brandan Wright, Dallas Mavericks (62 percent)
4) PG Beno Udrih, New York Knicks (87 percent)
3) PG-SG Jarrett Jack, Cleveland Cavaliers (55 percent)
2) SG-SF Nick Young, Los Angeles Lakers (56 percent)
1) PF-C Jason Smith, New Orleans Pelicans (52 percent)
About Justin "Fensty" Fensterman
Fensterman covers fantasy basketball for KFFL and joined the team in 2012. He is a Sports Radio Producer on SiriusXM's Fantasy Sports Radio channel, the first channel dedicated solely to fantasy sports. An avid fantasy basketball player, Fensty's biggest accomplishment in the fantasy sports world was in 2004 when he had an undefeated season in a Yahoo! Sports Fantasy NBA league and was ranked in the top 30 among all players in the world.
A native from Oyster Bay, NY, Fensty left New York to study Broadcast Journalism at American University in Washington D.C. in 2005. Fensty has previously worked for MLB Network Radio on SiriusXM, NBC Sports, Fox Sports, MTV and News 12: Long Island.
Don't miss these great reports....