Each week during the NFL season, KFFL's Fantasy Football Waiver Wire breaks down players to pick up. We'll let you know which fantasy football free agents are worth grabbing, whether for immediate use or future gains.
Note: Percentage of polled leagues in which player is available is listed in parentheses.
16) Atlanta Falcons DST (85 percent)
15) PK Nick Novak, San Diego Chargers (44 percent)
14) RB Jordan Todman, Jacksonville Jaguars (99 percent) - NEW
13) WR Da'Rick Rogers, Indianapolis Colts (100 percent)
12) RB Mike Tolbert, Carolina Panthers (37 percent) - NEW
11) QB Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins (54 percent)
10) RB Willis McGahee, Cleveland Browns (74 percent) - NEW
9) RB Marcel Reece, Oakland Raiders (89 percent)
8) WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee Titans (83 percent)
7) QB Jason Campbell, Cleveland Browns (87 percent)
6) QB Kirk Cousins, Washington Redskins (100 percent) - NEW
5) TE Garrett Graham, Houston Texans (37 percent)
4) WR Rod Streater, Oakland Raiders (56 percent)
3) WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Minnesota Vikings (79 percent)
2) RB Toby Gerhart, Minnesota Vikings (82 percent)
1) TE Dennis Pitta, Baltimore Ravens (84 percent)
About Herija C. Green
A graduate of the prestigious Top Gun school, Green's ego writes checks his body can't cash. When he's not overdrawing his ego's bank account, Green enjoys games of beach volleyball, riding his Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle, and buzzing the tower (whether the pattern is full or not). He resides in the Danger Zone and yes, Ice... Man, he is dangerous. He also writes.
Don't miss these great reports....