Now that we are more than a month into the season, it is time to start more deeply looking at statistics. To keep your team afloat, you must learn to ride waves by looking for trends and not letting the wave crush you. Look at how much playing time a player is getting over a two-week period rather then a four-week period.
Enjoy your early-season success, but do not fall asleep on your team.
10) PG-SG E'Twaun Moore, Orlando Magic, (96 percent)
9) PG Aaron Brooks, Houston Rockets (83 percent)
8) SG-SF Tony Snell, Chicago Bulls (87 percent)
7) SG-SF Francisco Garcia, Houston Rockets (89 percent)
6) SG Tim Hardaway Jr., New York Knicks (90 percent)
5) SG Marco Belinelli, San Antonio Spurs (89 percent)
4) SF-PF Michael Beasley, Miami Heat (86 percent)
3) PF-C Taj Gibson, Chicago Bulls (44 percent)
2) PG-SG Lou Williams, Atlanta Hawks (70 percent)
1) SG-SF Tony Allen, Memphis Grizzlies (68 percent)
About Justin "Fensty" Fensterman
Fensterman covers fantasy basketball for KFFL and joined the team in 2012. He is a Sports Radio Producer on SiriusXM's Fantasy Sports Radio channel, the first channel dedicated solely to fantasy sports. An avid fantasy basketball player, Fensty's biggest accomplishment in the fantasy sports world was in 2004 when he had an undefeated season in a Yahoo! Sports Fantasy NBA league and was ranked in the top 30 among all players in the world.
A native from Oyster Bay, NY, Fensty left New York to study Broadcast Journalism at American University in Washington D.C. in 2005. Fensty has previously worked for MLB Network Radio on SiriusXM, NBC Sports, Fox Sports, MTV and News 12: Long Island.
Don't miss these great reports....