Each week during the NFL season, KFFL's Fantasy Football Waiver Wire breaks down players to pick up. We'll let you know which fantasy football free agents are worth grabbing, whether for immediate use or future gains.
Note: Percentage of polled leagues in which player remains available is listed in parentheses.
16) TE Zach Ertz, Philadelphia Eagles (96 percent)
15) WR LaVon Brazill, Indianapolis Colts (100 percent) - NEW
14) RB Felix Jones and Jonathan Dwyer, Pittsburgh Steelers (both 98 percent)
13) Oakland Raiders DST (73 percent)
12) PK Sebastian Janikowski, Oakland Raiders (61 percent) - NEW
11) WR Robert Woods, Buffalo Bills (88 percent) - NEW
10) QB EJ Manuel, Buffalo Bills (80 percent)
9) QB Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens (42 percent) - NEW
8) PK Justin Tucker, Baltimore Ravens (32 percent)
7) WR Ace Sanders, Jacksonville Jaguars (96 percent)
6) WR Andre Holmes, Oakland Raiders (100 percent)
5) RB Willis McGahee, Cleveland Browns (80 percent)
4) QB Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins (57 percent)
3) TE Ladarius Green, San Diego Chargers (88 percent)
2) WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Minnesota Vikings (80 percent)
1) WR Brian Hartline, Miami Dolphins (38 percent)
About Herija C. Green
A graduate of the prestigious Top Gun school, Green's ego writes checks his body can't cash. When he's not overdrawing his ego's bank account, Green enjoys games of beach volleyball, riding his Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle, and buzzing the tower (whether the pattern is full or not). He resides in the Danger Zone and yes, Ice... Man, he is dangerous. He also writes.
Don't miss these great reports....