Injuries are as much red flags for NBA teams as they are for fantasy owners. You must be aware of who is getting hurt, the impact it will have on the team and who will get more playing time because of it. You must be on your waiver wire every day looking at recent statistics rather than season-long statistics. You see more trends that way and will often see certain stats of a player who can help your team and whom your competition cannot see. You cannot always look big-picture in fantasy basketball. Trends are your friends, and you need to look at weekly or biweekly statistics to take advantage of your waiver wire options.
10) SG-SF Mike Dunleavy, Chicago Bulls (84 percent)
9) PG Darren Collison, Los Angeles Clippers
8) SF Richard Jefferson, Utah Jazz (89 percent)
7) SG-SF Terrence Ross, Toronto Raptors (94 percent)
6) SF Marvin Williams, Utah Jazz (75 percent)
5) PF-C Ed Davis, Memphis Grizzlies (87 percent)
4) SG-SF Nick Young, Los Angeles Lakers (69 percent)
3) SG-SF P.J. Tucker, Phoenix Suns (75 percent)
2) PF-C Kosta Koufos, Memphis Grizzlies (47 percent)
1) C Samuel Dalembert, Dallas Mavericks (58 percent)
About Justin "Fensty" Fensterman
Fensterman covers fantasy basketball for KFFL and joined the team in 2012. He is a Sports Radio Producer on SiriusXM's Fantasy Sports Radio channel, the first channel dedicated solely to fantasy sports. An avid fantasy basketball player, Fensty's biggest accomplishment in the fantasy sports world was in 2004 when he had an undefeated season in a Yahoo! Sports Fantasy NBA league and was ranked in the top 30 among all players in the world.
A native from Oyster Bay, NY, Fensty left New York to study Broadcast Journalism at American University in Washington D.C. in 2005. Fensty has previously worked for MLB Network Radio on SiriusXM, NBC Sports, Fox Sports, MTV and News 12: Long Island.
Don't miss these great reports....