Sometimes, a lack of minutes presents the only obstacle to a player's fantasy basketball value. Try to grab such promising commodities before they earn more court time.
10) C Steven Adams, Oklahoma City Thunder (62 percent)
9) SF-PF Khris Middleton, Milwaukee Bucks (92 percent)
8) SG-SF C.J. Miles, Cleveland Cavaliers (65 percent)
7) PG-SG Rodney Stuckey, Detroit Pistons (68 percent)
6) PG Tony Wroten, Philadelphia 76ers (73 percent)
5) SG-SF Gerald Green, Phoenix Suns (73 percent)
4) PF-C Jason Smith, New Orleans Pelicans (60 percent)
3) PG Nate Wolters, Milwaukee Bucks (70 percent)
2) PF-C Jordan Hill, Los Angeles Lakers (53 percent)
1) PF-C DeJuan Blair, Dallas Mavericks (61 percent)
About Justin "Fensty" Fensterman
Fensterman covers fantasy basketball for KFFL and joined the team in 2012. He is a Sports Radio Producer on SiriusXM's Fantasy Sports Radio channel, the first channel dedicated solely to fantasy sports. An avid fantasy basketball player, Fensty's biggest accomplishment in the fantasy sports world was in 2004 when he had an undefeated season in a Yahoo! Sports Fantasy NBA league and was ranked in the top 30 among all players in the world.
A native from Oyster Bay, NY, Fensty left New York to study Broadcast Journalism at American University in Washington D.C. in 2005. Fensty has previously worked for MLB Network Radio on SiriusXM, NBC Sports, Fox Sports, MTV and News 12: Long Island.
Don't miss these great reports....