Each week during the NFL season, KFFL's Fantasy Football Waiver Wire breaks down players to pick up. We'll let you know which fantasy football free agents are worth grabbing, whether for immediate use or future gains.
Note: Percentage of polled leagues in which player is available is listed in parentheses.
10) QB Case Keenum, Houston Texans (94 percent)
9) RB Mike Tolbert, Carolina Panthers (48 percent)
8) PK Nick Folk, New York Jets (63 percent)
7) WR David Nelson, New York Jets (100 percent)
6) QB Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins (52 percent)
5) WR Kenny Stills, New Orleans Saints (88 percent)
4) TE Timothy Wright, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (85 percent)
3) QB Mike Glennon, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (83 percent)
2) WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, Indianapolis Colts (40 percent)
1) WR Marvin Jones, Cincinnati Bengals (62 percent)
About Herija C. Green
A graduate of the prestigious Top Gun school, Green's ego writes checks his body can't cash. When he's not overdrawing his ego's bank account, Green enjoys games of beach volleyball, riding his Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle, and buzzing the tower (whether the pattern is full or not). He resides in the Danger Zone and yes, Ice... Man, he is dangerous. He also writes.
Don't miss these great reports....