Each week during the NFL season, KFFL's Fantasy Football Waiver Wire breaks down players to pick up. We'll let you know which fantasy football free agents are worth grabbing, whether for immediate use or future gains.
Note: Percentage of polled leagues in which player is available is listed in parentheses.
Waiver Wire pickups - Week 4
NEW - 24) Jay Feely, PK, Arizona Cardinals (87 percent)
23) Johnathan Franklin, RB, Green Bay Packers (88 percent)
22) Ted Ginn, WR, Carolina Panthers (98 percent)
NEW - 21) LeGarrette Blount, RB, New England Patriots (84 percent)
20) New Orleans Saints DST (78 percent)
19) Caleb Sturgis, PK, Miami Dolphins (78 percent)
NEW - 18) Rob Housler, TE, Arizona Cardinals (93 percent)
17) Isaiah Pead, RB, St. Louis Rams (69 percent)
16) Brian Hoyer, QB, Cleveland Browns (98 percent)
NEW - 15) Alex Smith, QB, Kansas City Chiefs (39 percent)
NEW - 14) Indianapolis Colts DST (88 percent)
13) Scott Chandler, TE, Buffalo Bills (96 percent)
12) EJ Manuel, QB, Buffalo Bills (64 percent)
NEW - 11) Donnie Avery, WR, Kansas City Chiefs (87 percent)
10) Jacquizz Rodgers/Jason Snelling, RBs, Atlanta Falcons (38/62 percent)
9) Charles Clay, TE, Miami Dolphins (42 percent)
8) Aaron Dobson, WR, New England Patriots (69 percent)
7) Kansas City Chiefs DST (45 percent)
NEW - 6) Santana Moss, WR, Washington Redskins (76 percent)
5) Ryan Tannehill, QB, Miami Dolphins (64 percent)
4) Sidney Rice, WR, Seattle Seahawks (46 percent)
NEW - 3) Brandon Bolden, RB, New England Patriots (96 percent)
NEW - 2) Ryan Broyles, WE, Detroit Lions (66 percent)
1) Bilal Powell, RB, New York Jets (28 percent)
About Herija C. Green
A graduate of the prestigious Top Gun school, Green's ego writes checks his body can't cash. When he's not overdrawing his ego's bank account, Green enjoys games of beach volleyball, riding his Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle, and buzzing the tower (whether the pattern is full or not). He resides in the Danger Zone and yes, Ice... Man, he is dangerous. He also writes.
Don't miss these great reports....