I'll keep it short and sweet as we quickly approach the holiday. The topic is *shudder* Tim Tebow. I think I know where he may land next year, or at least I have an opinion on the best place in the NFL for him.
Tebow should back up Cam Newton for Carolina Panthers, and here's why:
- No one will be rooting for Tebow to replace Newton anytime soon
- The Panthers wouldn't have to transform their offense should Tebow be forced into action
- Rob Chudzinkski, Carolina's OC, has experience with the wildcat offense from his time in Cleveland
- Tebow would be closer to Florida, which I'm sure he would appreciate
- No one will be forced to watch his miserably inaccurate excuse for quarterbacking bring down the quality of play in the NFL
- Most important of all, there isn't nearly the media presence in Charlotte, which should do wonders for keeping Tebow's name out of the news
Merry Christmas to everyone, and best of luck during your championship matchups!
About Cory J. Bonini
Cory is KFFL's General Manager. In late 2002, he joined the KFFL staff as a research analyst and has been involved in fantasy sports since 1996. A member of the Fantasy Sports Trade Association, as well as Fantasy Sports Writers Association, Bonini has been featured in print, on radio and on scores of websites. Bonini co-hosted Big Lead Sports on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio from 2011 to 2012.
Bonini was recognized with the 2010 Best Article in Print Award from the FSWA and was a finalist for the same award in 2011. In '11, he finished first overall in the FSWA NFL experts challenge that featured 60 of the industry's best competitors.
Don't miss these great reports....