With M&M'S Racing "When We Win, You Could Win" Sweepstakes you have the opportunity to be rewarded for backing the M&M'S Toyota Camry. When the No. 18 scores a checkered flag one fan will win a brand new Camry to call their own. By registering at the "When We Win, You Could Win" site you'll be eligible to score one of six aforementioned grand prizes or one of many Instant Win Game prizes. The prizing breakdown looks like this:
In addition to the great prizes being offered by M&M'S Racing, KFFL is getting into the mix with our own contest through Twitter. The winner of KFFL's promotion will receive $200 VISA gift card AND a signed Kyle Busch M&M'S racing jacket! All you need to do to participate is send us a Tweet at @kffl_racing with the hashtags #kffl and #mmsracing in the body of your tweet telling us what makes race day fun for you. Please see official rules and eligibility at the bottom of this page.
Thankfully Kyle Busch and the No. 18 M&M'S team have a lot of excellent opportunities to win multiple races in the second half of the NASCAR schedule. Here are the top spots to expect Busch, and perhaps you, to walk away a winner:
Bristol Motor Speedway (8/25)
Getting caught up in an unlucky wreck kept Busch from competing in the early season race at Bristol, a track he has historically owned. Busch has made nine starts in Thunder Valley while piloting the No. 18 car, collecting four wins while finishing outside of the top 10 just three times. On three occasions he paced the field for more than half the race. When Busch gets to the front at Bristol there may not be a driver capable for reeling him in.
Richmond International Raceway (9/8)
The M&M'S car has already visited victory lane once this season. Back in April, Busch won under the lights at RIR after running in the top three nearly all night. Over the last seven starts at the site he has won a total of four times and has finished no worse than sixth. With such a remarkable streak of consistency at RIR go ahead and mark your calendar. Expect Busch to lay down the broom and collect the season sweep at RIR.
Charlotte Motor Speedway (10/13)
It's just a matter of time before Busch wins for the first time at CMS. Since 2008 he has registered two runner-up performances, half a dozen top-fives and eight finishes inside the top 10 in nine starts. Perhaps even more impressive is the fact Busch has lead nearly 23 percent of the laps run in those combined races.
We want to know what makes race day more fun for you? As part of it, you could win yourself a $200 VISA Gift Card and a signed Kyle Busch M&M'S Racing Jacket.
KFFL M&M'S Racing Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below the KFFL M&M'S Racing Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of USA TODAY ("Sponsor"), The Marketing Arm, M&M'S Racing and their respective affiliated companies, contractors and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees and contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 am EDT on Friday August 3, 2012 and end at 11:59 pm EDT on August 24th, 2012 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, tweet message to Sponsor about "What makes race day fun for you? @kffl_racing" using the hashtags #kffl and #mmsracing in the body of your tweet. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm EDT on August 24th, 2012. Only 1 entry per person/per account.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. Ad blocking software needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry. All entries become property of Sponsor. By entering you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails or text messages from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email or text received from Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection/ Prize & Odds. One winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about August 28th, 2012 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. One winner will receive a $200 VISA Gift Card and a signed Kyle Busch M&M'S Racing Jacket. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about August 28th, 2012 via message on to his/her Twitter account. Failure to reach winner via Twitter or failure of winner to respond to the notification, within three (3) business, days may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and the selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, winner must send an email to email@example.com. A valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability
and publicity release which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes Winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean
the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
7. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Twitter. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of Twitter or any of its services.
8. Sponsor. The KFFL M&M'S Racing Sweepstakes is sponsored by USA TODAY. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a copy of these Official Rules or list of Winners (available after August 28th, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Official Rules KFFL M&M'S Racing Sweepstakes, USA TODAY, 7950 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA 22108, Attention Caitlin Miskel. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.